Postgraduate and DoctoralPrint version
Postgraduate and Doctoral is an independent department of the university. Organizes training of the teaching staff, as well as plan and organize the reception of candidate examinations.
• Development of annual and future plans of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel in accordance with the requirements of the university and the national economy, the absolute control of their implementation.
• organization of quality selection and admission to postgraduate and doctoral studies with the deans of faculties, heads of departments and supervisors.
• Organization and certification of graduate students (twice a year: June 1-30, and 1-30 November).
• Organization of studies with graduate students.
• Preparation and Contributions to the approval of supervisors and the academic advisors in the academic council of the university.
• Formation of Admission committees and candidate examinations, organization of their admission to graduate school.
• Providing substantive Commissions library acquisitions approved MES Youth and Sports.
• maintaining records protection of theses.
Based on agreements with student and higher education leaders, graduate school accepted citizens of Ukraine, who have higher education and skills.
period of study in graduate school out of work - 3 years on the job Production - 4 years.
Persons admitted to the graduate school entrance exams, the exam consists of three senior program school:
• special discipline
• Philosophy < o: p>
• Foreign Language
go to graduate school, serves:
• application the Rector,
• written opinion prospective supervisor of postgraduate training opportunities,
• recommendation scientist Board of higher education institution for admission to graduate (for graduates of the current year),
• copy of the first page of the passport.
• personal form accounting personnel with a photograph, certified personnel department major workplace,
• copy of employment record,
• certificate wages,
• certified copy diploma of higher education institution,
• certificate of candidate examinations (if available),
• list published scientific works and inventions or scientific essay on the chosen specialty with a review by the prospective supervisor,
• medical certificate health status on the form number 286-a,
• identification code ,
• one photograph 3x4.
Documents acceptance to doctoral studies and graduate from 01.09 to 30.09 every year.
entrance exams to graduate from 10.10 30.10 annually.
Classes start from 01.12 annually.
list of specialties
• 01.04.07 - Solid
• 5.1.01-Theoretical foundation and Cybernetics
• 01.05.02 - Mathematical modeling and computational methods
• 02.00.01 - Inorganic Chemistry
• 05.13.22 - Project and Program Management
• 05.14.06 - Technical Thermal Physics and Industrial power
• 05.22.06 - Railway track
• 05.22.07 - Railway rolling stock and traction trains
• 05.22.09 - Electric transport
• 05.22.20 - Maintenance and repair of vehicles
• 05.23.02 - Foundations
• 05.23.01 - Construction structures and buildings
• 05.23.05 - Building materials and products
• 05.22.08 - Technology of industrial and civil construction
• 08.00.04 - Economics of enterprise management of transport and communication
• 21.06.01 - Environmental Safety
• 09.00.05 - History of Philosophy
The university has two specialized academic council for doctoral and master's theses in the field and one specialized uchenyysovet for PhD theses.